Hi guys!! Whew!!! What a busy whirlwind we have been in lately!! I
apologize for not updating everyone in a couple of weeks. We have
been tremendously busy! We have over the past weeks met with new
churches, already supporting churches, possible future ministry
partners, spoke with around 300 AWANA children, I (Courtenay) attended
a women’s retreat with Kay Arthur and the women of Mt. Moriah, and
Jacob has even played in a couple of church softball games! In the
middle of all of that, we have been doing home school and trying to
visit with friends and family! We are currently in North Carolina at
a Church Planting seminar that will last until Thursday.
I tell you all of that to let you know that we really have appreciated
all of your prayers and we ask that you continue to pray for us…..
1. We need energy.
2. Quality rest when we can get it.
3. Remembrance on my part to take my medicine – last week I forgot my
weekly dose of Methotrexate and I got in a lot of pain.
4. We are attending a church planting seminar until Thursday
afternoon. My parents are keeping the children and doing their home
school with them.
5. We will be traveling on Friday to pick up the children and then
from there, we will drive to Mississippi.
6. We are speaking Easter Sunday in Iuka, MS, then we will speak in
Alabama, then we will head back to SC probably on the following
7. That we would share God’s love and grace with all of those that
the Lord places in our paths.
8. As we share about the Lord’s work in Costa Rica and in our family
that others would be drawn to and/or closer to our Heavenly Father.
We love each of you and cherish your prayers,
Jacob and Court
4 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us,
so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the
encouragement they provide we might have hope.
5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same
attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, 6 so that
with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our
Lord Jesus Christ.